Ancient Living Bergamot Essential Oil
This Italian perfumy wonder has been an aromatherapy favorite for ages. Its citrusy, delicate fragrance holds the ability to uplift your mood!
When added to a diffuser it acts as an antidepressant. It gives you an energy boost and creates a welcoming ambiance. When used as a massage oil it improves blood circulation. When used as a bath oil it raises your spirit and leaves you feeling fresh and energized. This essential oil can also take care of your oral hygiene when added to your toothpaste. It kills germs and provides freshness.
- Bergamot essential oil is extracted by cold compression from the fruit peel. It has a citrusy, delicate scent that is light and refreshing.
- All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
Bergamot essential oil uses are a multitude:
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It would be unfair if this oil is not used as a perfume! You can dilute it using a carrier to make your own bergamot perfume! Apply it to your neck, wrists and other key areas for a long-lasting fragrance.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Bergamot oil is considered a cicatrizant, which can reduce scars and other blemishes on the skin. You can add it to water and use it as a face wash for oily skin. Its antimicrobial action will help prevent acne.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Bergamot oil has antibiotic and antifungal properties which are excellent for hair care. This essential oil reduces itching, dandruff and scalp infections. You can add 2-3 drops of this oil to your regular shampoo to take advantage of its antimicrobial action. It will eliminate all the problems and leave your hair feeling smooth and shiny.
NOTE:For using bergamot essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
This Italian Perfumy Wonder Has Been An Aromatherapy Favorite For Ages. Its Citrusy, Delicate Fragrance Holds The Ability To Uplift Your Mood!
When Added To A Diffuser It Acts As An Antidepressant. It Gives You An Energy Boost And Creates A Welcoming Ambiance. When Used As A Massage Oil It Improves Blood Circulation. When Used As A Bath Oil It Raises Your Spirit And Leaves You Feeling Fresh And Energized. This Essential Oil Can Also Take Care Of Your Oral Hygiene When Added To Your Toothpaste. It Kills Germs And Provides Freshness.
- Bergamot Essential Oil Is Extracted By Cold Compression From The Fruit Peel. It Has A Citrusy, Delicate Scent That Is Light And Refreshing.
- All Our Ingredients Come Straight Out Of Our Farm Or Are Extracted From Other Sustainable Farms. Hence, They Are Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Bergamot Essential Oil Uses Are A Multitude:
Skin And Hair Benefits
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It Would Be Unfair If This Oil Is Not Used As A Perfume! You Can Dilute It Using A Carrier To Make Your Own Bergamot Perfume! Apply It To Your Neck, Wrists And Other Key Areas For A Long-Lasting Fragrance.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Bergamot Oil Is Considered A Cicatrizant, Which Can Reduce Scars And Other Blemishes On The Skin. You Can Add It To Water And Use It As A Face Wash For Oily Skin. Its Antimicrobial Action Will Help Prevent Acne.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Bergamot Oil Has Antibiotic And Antifungal Properties Which Are Excellent For Hair Care. This Essential Oil Reduces Itching, Dandruff And Scalp Infections. You Can Add 2-3 Drops Of This Oil To Your Regular Shampoo To Take Advantage Of Its Antimicrobial Action. It Will Eliminate All The Problems And Leave Your Hair Feeling Smooth And Shiny.
Note:For Using Bergamot Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Bergamot Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Bergamot Essential Oil(Citrus bergamia)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!