Ancient Living Citronella Essential Oil
This Srilankan sibling of lemongrass has a slightly sweet, lemony fragrance which is full of antibacterial properties. This lemony essential oil makes a great perfume which drives away your body odor and keeps stress at bay.
Its citrusy fragrance helps wash away your blues and clears your mind when diffused at home or workplace. When used as a massage oil it gets rid of joints pains and improves blood circulation. When used as a bath oil it drives away fatigue and leaves you feeling fresh. A special benefit which is unique to this essential oil is that it acts as an excellent organic mosquito repellent when diffused.
At Ancient Living, all the ingredients are straight out of our organic farm or are procured from other sustainable organic farms. Thus, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It improves your skin tone by making it smoother and tightens the skin pores effectively.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Citronella essential oil is a good insect repellent. It can be used to avoid insect bites.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It improves complexion and combats acne.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Citronella essential oil helps in controlling oil on the scalp. It controls the oil and thus eliminates excessive greasiness.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It helps to get rid of your frizzy and detangled hair.
NOTE: To use citronella essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
This Srilankan Sibling Of Lemongrass Has A Slightly Sweet, Lemony Fragrance Which Is Full Of Antibacterial Properties. This Lemony Essential Oil Makes A Great Perfume Which Drives Away Your Body Odor And Keeps Stress At Bay.
Its Citrusy Fragrance Helps Wash Away Your Blues And Clears Your Mind When Diffused At Home Or Workplace. When Used As A Massage Oil It Gets Rid Of Joints Pains And Improves Blood Circulation. When Used As A Bath Oil It Drives Away Fatigue And Leaves You Feeling Fresh. A Special Benefit Which Is Unique To This Essential Oil Is That It Acts As An Excellent Organic Mosquito Repellent When Diffused.
At Ancient Living, All The Ingredients Are Straight Out Of Our Organic Farm Or Are Procured From Other Sustainable Organic Farms. Thus, They Are Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Skin And Hair Benefits:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It Improves Your Skin Tone By Making It Smoother And Tightens The Skin Pores Effectively.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Citronella Essential Oil Is A Good Insect Repellent. It Can Be Used To Avoid Insect Bites.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It Improves Complexion And Combats Acne.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Citronella Essential Oil Helps In Controlling Oil On The Scalp. It Controls The Oil And Thus Eliminates Excessive Greasiness.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It Helps To Get Rid Of Your Frizzy And Detangled Hair.
Note: To Use Citronella Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Citronella Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Citronella Essential Oil(Cymbopogon nardus)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!