Inatur Shirodhara Oil-200ml
Shirodhara Is An Ancient Ayurvedic Technique Of Pouring Oil Or Liquid Over The Forehead Through An Equipment. Shiro Stands For 'Head' And Dhara Stands For Stream. It Is A Warm, Calming And Uplifting Oil That Is Helpful In Relieving You From Stress, Fatigue, Migraine, Insomnia, Headache, Hypertension And Anxiety And Gives You A Deep Sense Of Relief. It Also Helps To Clear Tridoshic Imbalance, Is Highly Stimulating To The Nervous System And Stabilizes The Mind To Give You Better Sleep. Ideal For: All Skin Types Directions To Use: Take About 50 Ml Of Oil, Warm It And Have The Oil Streamed To Your Forehead In The Middle Of Your Two Eyes Slowly For At Least 10-15 Minutes. Treatment Must Be Given By A Trained Therapist. Afterwards, Remove Excess Oil From Forehead And Hair Using A Towel. Keep Cap Tighltly Closed After Use. Pack Size: 200Ml
- Ingredients:- Sandal, Amla, Rose
- How to Use:- Take about 50 ml of oil, warm it and have the oil streamed to your forehead in the middle of your two eyes slowly for at least 10-15 minutes. Treatment must be given by a trained therapist. Afterwards, remove excess oil from forehead and hair using a towel. Keep cap tighltly closed after use.
- Skin Type:- All Skin Type
- Time To Ship:- 3 Days
- Shelf Life:- 6 M/o from Mfrg dt
|Product Name||Inatur Shirodhara Oil-200ml|
|Ingredients||Sandal, Amla, Rose|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!