Ancient Living Lemongrass Essential Oil
ORGANIC LEMONGRASS OIL
Who doesn't like the lemony and fresh smell of lemongrass oil? We bring to you this absolutely delightful burst of freshness in a 10ml bottle.
This citrusy aroma has captured the heart of millions of people across the globe for all the right reasons. When diffused, it keeps your house or workplace smelling lovely for days. When massaged into your skin it gives you a clearer complexion. It even improves blood circulation when used as massage oil. When used as bath oil it soothes your muscles. It gives you a magical sense of relaxation so that you can get a peaceful night's sleep.
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted from partially dried leaves by a process of steam distillation. The oil is yellow to amber in color and has a very fresh, citrus-like aroma that smells like a very sweet fresh grass.
Our essential oil is pure and organic as it is extracted straight out of our sustainable farm.
Lemongrass oil for skin:
- It acts a natural deodorant when applied onto your skin. It leaves you smelling sweet and fresh while protecting you from potential diseases.
- It tones your facial skin. It shrinks large pores and lifts up sagging skin.
- Lemongrass oil dissolves blackheads! Add a few drops of this oil to your homemade facial scrub and you are good to go!
- Lemongrass oil for skin fights acne and oily skin. It even reduces puffiness.
NOTE:For using lemongrass essential oil for skin dilute it using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin.
Directions for use
- Diffusion:Use three to four drops in our Ancient Living electric vaporizers or candle vaporizers of your choice
- Internal use:Do not take internally unless consulting with a qualified and expert practitioner
- Topical use:Must Dilute with Ancient Living Almond Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Apply one to two drops to desired area
Lemongrass oil alternative applications
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2drops] can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care
- Lemongrass Oil[3-4drops] can be added to bathing water to have a relaxing & rejuvenating bathing experience. It also facilitates soothing effect on the skin
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2drops] can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for better results
- Lemongrass Oil[5-10drops] can be added to 2 cups of water to form an amazing spray for cleaning and freshening purposes
Warning:If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctorÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s care, consult your physician for proper use
Organic Lemongrass Oil
Who Doesn'T Like The Lemony And Fresh Smell Of Lemongrass Oil? We Bring To You This Absolutely Delightful Burst Of Freshness In A 10Ml Bottle.
This Citrusy Aroma Has Captured The Heart Of Millions Of People Across The Globe For All The Right Reasons. When Diffused, It Keeps Your House Or Workplace Smelling Lovely For Days. When Massaged Into Your Skin It Gives You A Clearer Complexion. It Even Improves Blood Circulation When Used As Massage Oil. When Used As Bath Oil It Soothes Your Muscles. It Gives You A Magical Sense Of Relaxation So That You Can Get A Peaceful Night'S Sleep.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Is Extracted From Partially Dried Leaves By A Process Of Steam Distillation. The Oil Is Yellow To Amber In Color And Has A Very Fresh, Citrus-Like Aroma That Smells Like A Very Sweet Fresh Grass.
Our Essential Oil Is Pure And Organic As It Is Extracted Straight Out Of Our Sustainable Farm.
Lemongrass Oil For Skin:
- It Acts A Natural Deodorant When Applied Onto Your Skin. It Leaves You Smelling Sweet And Fresh While Protecting You From Potential Diseases.
- It Tones Your Facial Skin. It Shrinks Large Pores And Lifts Up Sagging Skin.
- Lemongrass Oil Dissolves Blackheads! Add A Few Drops Of This Oil To Your Homemade Facial Scrub And You Are Good To Go!
- Lemongrass Oil For Skin Fights Acne And Oily Skin. It Even Reduces Puffiness.
Note:For Using Lemongrass Essential Oil For Skin Dilute It Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin.
Directions For Use
- Diffusion:Use Three To Four Drops In Our Ancient Living Electric Vaporizers Or Candle Vaporizers Of Your Choice
- Internal Use:Do Not Take Internally Unless Consulting With A Qualified And Expert Practitioner
- Topical Use:Must Dilute With Ancient Living Almond Oil To Minimize Any Skin Sensitivity. Apply One To Two Drops To Desired Area
Lemongrass Oil Alternative Applications
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2Drops] Can Be Used With Shampoos, Conditioners And Hair Oils For Hair Care
- Lemongrass Oil[3-4Drops] Can Be Added To Bathing Water To Have A Relaxing & Rejuvenating Bathing Experience. It Also Facilitates Soothing Effect On The Skin
- Lemongrass Oil[1-2Drops] Can Be Blended With Other Massage Oils Or With Creams And Lotions For Better Results
- Lemongrass Oil[5-10Drops] Can Be Added To 2 Cups Of Water To Form An Amazing Spray For Cleaning And Freshening Purposes
Warning:If You Are Pregnant, Nursing, Or Under A Doctor Care, Consult Your Physician For Proper Use
|Product Name||Ancient Living Lemongrass Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil(Cymbopogon citratus)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!