Ancient Living Peppermint Essential Oil
This herb which sprouts from the lands of the Mediterranean area has the ability to calm to your body, mind and soul with its fresh, minty aroma.
Use this minty magic as a massage oil to acquire beautiful, glowing skin. Or you can walk in the footsteps of the powerful Romans who used this oil to scent their bath water and add it in your own bath water. This will leave you feeling fresh and energized. Or just add a few drops in your diffuser to enjoy its antidepressant benefits.
Peppermint oil is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops.
Benefits of spearmint oil for skin and hair
- It serves as a natural skin brightener that removes the dry, flaky skin on surface of your skin.
- It can work its magic on your skin if you are suffering from chronic acne. It regulates the surplus oil secretion of the pores and leaves your skin feeling soft, yet not greasy. Just add a few drops of this essential oil to your homemade scrubs, masks and toners.
- Spearmint oil decreases dandruff when frequently applied into your scalp.
- It promotes hair growth. Its stimulating properties penetrate through your scalp surface and stimulate the follicles of your hair. It makes the roots of your hair stronger by providing much-needed nourishment.
NOTE: To avail the benefits of spearmint oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
This Herb Which Sprouts From The Lands Of The Mediterranean Area Has The Ability To Calm To Your Body, Mind And Soul With Its Fresh, Minty Aroma.
Use This Minty Magic As A Massage Oil To Acquire Beautiful, Glowing Skin. Or You Can Walk In The Footsteps Of The Powerful Romans Who Used This Oil To Scent Their Bath Water And Add It In Your Own Bath Water. This Will Leave You Feeling Fresh And Energized. Or Just Add A Few Drops In Your Diffuser To Enjoy Its Antidepressant Benefits.
Peppermint Oil Is Extracted By Steam Distilling The Flowering Tops.
Benefits Of Spearmint Oil For Skin And Hair
- It Serves As A Natural Skin Brightener That Removes The Dry, Flaky Skin On Surface Of Your Skin.
- It Can Work Its Magic On Your Skin If You Are Suffering From Chronic Acne. It Regulates The Surplus Oil Secretion Of The Pores And Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft, Yet Not Greasy. Just Add A Few Drops Of This Essential Oil To Your Homemade Scrubs, Masks And Toners.
- Spearmint Oil Decreases Dandruff When Frequently Applied Into Your Scalp.
- It Promotes Hair Growth. Its Stimulating Properties Penetrate Through Your Scalp Surface And Stimulate The Follicles Of Your Hair. It Makes The Roots Of Your Hair Stronger By Providing Much-Needed Nourishment.
Note: To Avail The Benefits Of Spearmint Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Peppermint Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Peppermint Essential Oil(Mentha piperita)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!