Best Saree Design And Material For Summers
Summers and style doesn’t go hand in hand. The season wreaks havocon one’s style statement, and when the mercury rises, it is time to stock one’s closet with some light, airy and breathable sarees which are super stylish and also comfortable.
Soothing Fabrics are a Savior
Fabrics play a great role when it comes to summers and Sarees. Let’s know how:
- Chanderi: This Fabricis the apt amongst all the fabrics preferred during the hot summers. A chanderisaree is the perfect choice for sultry weathers. In a calming shade of beige, a fashionable piece of saree made with the chanderi fabric is perfect for formal and informal occasions. The wearer can completethe entire look with red colored bindi, a chic hairdo and pair of earrings and she is good to go and radiate her charm all day long.
You can bring out the best side with a gorgeous black chanderisaree enriched with zari work. The timeless black will go well with a traditional gold jewel along with black heels.A gorgeous blue saree is great for parties and act as a great party number. Crafted for the true diva with soft chanderi fabric this piece will play a lovely partner for you. She can pair a blue chanderisaree with a heavily embroidered blouse during evening outings with that special someone.
A Leheriya Chanderi Cotton Saree will surely mesmerize you. The saree will wrap her with a subtle elegance and this beautiful fabric will surely make her the envy of all.
Look like a queen in a Magenta Chanderi Saree.The modern Indian woman may love elegance with a modern touch. The gorgeous magenta saree with delicate thread work along the border will surely turn heads anywhere she goes. You can choose this variant for casual parties along with weddings and any formal occasion.
*Chequered Saree: Want to play with checks! Then try out a Red Chequered Saree. You will surely be the centre of attraction when you step out in a gorgeous red kotadoriasaree from an exclusive collection. Sarees having golden checks on deep red base are offset by black colored blouses.
Salmon Pink Saree Made Out Of Chanderiis a sexy number and this variant will stand out with mirror work border.
Try Different Looks And Styles
Sarees are undoubtedly the most elegant and fluid piece of clothing. You can achieve various looks and dramas by playing with your 9 yards wonder. Don’t worry, because its summers! Just play tactfully and you will create an apt look. Let’s learn more.
From elegant florals and chequeredsarees to handloom motifs, the great variety at some recent fashion shows had made us fall in love with sarees all over again. Those ramp ready varieties of sarees are no longer out of your reach. You can definitely buy some great designer ladies saree look-alikes that will totally fit the budget.
Hues and more
A color and a design have been ruling the ramp scene in many shows. Want to know what these are? Check below.
- Indigo- This color will practically continue to rule the ethnic fashion space. There are designers who have brought up great designer sarees with indigo as a base color.
- Checks- An Indian Woman’s work wardrobe needs a chequeredsaree to create a bolder look. They have made a comeback and are part of the latest saree design league.
Try out draping it in a different way
Draping the 9 yards wonder in a different way in the summer evenings will definitely bring up the glamour quotient.
- The Mumtaaz Style-You can try this evergreen look for a great party or night out in a sexy chiffon blingy bordered saree.
- The Dhoti Style-Fashionistas just love this draping variant, thanks to the variant’s superior style quotient. This particular draping kind allows maximum movements and goes great with shrugs.
- The Butterfly Style-You will notice this women saree draping variant in most of the Bollywood celebrities. This sareedraping style isn’t bulky and is a modern take on traditional saree draping. She needs to pleat the upper part of the pallu into a sleek column, after making a fan like and a butterfly shape at the lower part of the pallu. Bring variety by pleating the pallu into a single column and this will go across the torso.
- The Belted Style- Wear a light saree as a fashion statement and belt the outfit to cinch the waist. This will add a modern and different flair to the normal saree look.
- The Gujarati Style- This conventional draping style of sarees brings out the rich work in heavy sarees.
- The Bengali Style- The conventional Bengali saree does not always incorporate reverse draping. This unique Bengali draping style is more famous because of its unique and one of its kinds draping. This variation in draping can be used for sarees with rich borders and also can be used to show off a backless blouse.
- Scarf wrapping style-Don’t drape the saree in a conventional way and try out the different scarf look. This particular variant is stylish and contemporary and will also protect the wearer in harsh summer mornings. Try to save the look for formal settings.
- The Pant Style- Modern fusion meets the traditional saree. Try out this. This is a chic and androgynous look.
- The Lehenga Style-You can definitely try this new trend. Just team up your saree with a lehenga and here you get what we call aslehengasaree. Lehengasarees are trendy and also ethnic in nature.
- The Cocktail Style- You may have noticed beautiful Bollywood divas wearing sarees that don’t exactly look like a saree but instead looks like a cocktail dress. Well, they are pre stitched cocktail saree dresses which one can wear during summernight outs.
Get In Touch
There is a great saree collection of summer friendly Sarees in eAnythingIndian. Their saree collections are carefully selected keeping in mind the body type and skin tone of the Indian woman. To get the Best Saree Design and material for Summers check them right now!