Ancient Living Clove Essential Oil
There's a reason that clove bud essential oil is one of the most prized possessions of Ayurveda. Its aroma represents warmth, the warmth that can calm your heart and soul. We bring to you this spicy breeze swirling in a 10 ml bottle.
When diffused, clove essential oil can lift your anxiety and induce energy. When used as a massage oil it can clear your skin and make it healthy. It can even improve your blood circulation. When used as a bath oil it can alleviate headaches and get rid of lethargy. One of its unique benefits is that it can maintain your oral hygiene when used with warm water.
Clove bud oil
This oil is extracted from clove buds. It has a warm, spicy aroma.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Clove bud oil is quite effective for curing acne due to its antibacterial properties. Add 2-3 drops of our clove oil to your skin cream or lotion and use it regularly, particularly on the target areas.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It can gently exfoliate your blemished or dead skin, making it healthier and clearer. Add a few drops to your homemade facial scrub.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Massaging your scalp with a few drops of clove bud oil can reduce the rate of hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Clove oil works wonders as a conditioner. Apply it along with a carrier oil to damp hair, leave it for 15-20 minutes and comb as usual.
To use clove bud essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
There'S A Reason That Clove Bud Essential Oil Is One Of The Most Prized Possessions Of Ayurveda. Its Aroma Represents Warmth, The Warmth That Can Calm Your Heart And Soul. We Bring To You This Spicy Breeze Swirling In A 10 Ml Bottle.
When Diffused, Clove Essential Oil Can Lift Your Anxiety And Induce Energy. When Used As A Massage Oil It Can Clear Your Skin And Make It Healthy. It Can Even Improve Your Blood Circulation. When Used As A Bath Oil It Can Alleviate Headaches And Get Rid Of Lethargy. One Of Its Unique Benefits Is That It Can Maintain Your Oral Hygiene When Used With Warm Water.
Clove Bud Oil
This Oil Is Extracted From Clove Buds. It Has A Warm, Spicy Aroma.
Skin And Hair Benefits
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Clove Bud Oil Is Quite Effective For Curing Acne Due To Its Antibacterial Properties. Add 2-3 Drops Of Our Clove Oil To Your Skin Cream Or Lotion And Use It Regularly, Particularly On The Target Areas.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· It Can Gently Exfoliate Your Blemished Or Dead Skin, Making It Healthier And Clearer. Add A Few Drops To Your Homemade Facial Scrub.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Massaging Your Scalp With A Few Drops Of Clove Bud Oil Can Reduce The Rate Of Hair Fall And Promote Hair Growth.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Clove Oil Works Wonders As A Conditioner. Apply It Along With A Carrier Oil To Damp Hair, Leave It For 15-20 Minutes And Comb As Usual.
To Use Clove Bud Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Clove Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Clove Essential Oil(Eugenia caryophyllata)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!