Ancient Living Palmarosa Essential Oil
This rosy cousin of lemongrass has been used in India to make incense blends for centuries. It is one of the favorite essential oils of aromatherapy because it possesses a multitude of therapeutic properties.
When diffused this rosy, lemony fragrance can change the ambience of your house or workplace. When used as massage oil it improves blood circulation. It gives you a clearer complexion by eliminating acne. When used as bath oil it helps you unwind and refreshes your mind. It helps creates a soothing environment which helps you get a good night's sleep. It also acts a natural insect repellent when diffused.
It is steam distilled from the leaves of the palmarosa grass which is known botanically as Cymbopogon martini. It has a sweet, delicate, rosy fragrance with lemony undertones.
All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
Palmarosa oil uses are a plethora.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Palmarosa has natural regenerative properties. It can enhance your skinÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s natural ability to heal itself through quicker cell regeneration when massage into your skin.
- It can eliminate acne by regulating your skinÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s natural production of sebum. Dab a few drops on each pimple with a cotton swab.
- It is rich in Vitamin E and is considered a strong antioxidant. These palmarosa oil uses can remove excess oil on your scalp and nourish your hair from the roots.
NOTE:For using palmarosa essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
This Rosy Cousin Of Lemongrass Has Been Used In India To Make Incense Blends For Centuries. It Is One Of The Favorite Essential Oils Of Aromatherapy Because It Possesses A Multitude Of Therapeutic Properties.
When Diffused This Rosy, Lemony Fragrance Can Change The Ambience Of Your House Or Workplace. When Used As Massage Oil It Improves Blood Circulation. It Gives You A Clearer Complexion By Eliminating Acne. When Used As Bath Oil It Helps You Unwind And Refreshes Your Mind. It Helps Creates A Soothing Environment Which Helps You Get A Good Night'S Sleep. It Also Acts A Natural Insect Repellent When Diffused.
It Is Steam Distilled From The Leaves Of The Palmarosa Grass Which Is Known Botanically As Cymbopogon Martini. It Has A Sweet, Delicate, Rosy Fragrance With Lemony Undertones.
All Our Ingredients Come Straight Out Of Our Farm Or Are Extracted From Other Sustainable Farms. Hence, They Are Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Palmarosa Oil Uses Are A Plethora.
Skin And Hair Benefits
- Palmarosa Has Natural Regenerative Properties. It Can Enhance Your Skin Natural Ability To Heal Itself Through Quicker Cell Regeneration When Massage Into Your Skin.
- It Can Eliminate Acne By Regulating Your Skin Natural Production Of Sebum. Dab A Few Drops On Each Pimple With A Cotton Swab.
- It Is Rich In Vitamin E And Is Considered A Strong Antioxidant. These Palmarosa Oil Uses Can Remove Excess Oil On Your Scalp And Nourish Your Hair From The Roots.
Note:For Using Palmarosa Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Palmarosa Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Palmarosa Essential Oil(Cymbopogon martinii)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!