Ancient Living Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- free shipping
- cash on delivery
- safe and secure
- 7 days return
Eucalyptus oil has a rich history and has been used for medicinal purposes since centuries. In India, it is also known as nilgiri oil. This essential oils sharp, fresh scent has the ability to clear your mind.
When used as a bath oil it relieves stress and sore muscles. When diffused, it shields you against potential diseases due to it's strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When massaged into your scalp it gives you thick, lustrous hair! When inhaled it can relieve nagging headaches. It also acts as a natural insect repellent keeps mosquitoes and pests away!
The leaves of selected Eucalyptus species are steam distilled to extract eucalyptus oil. It has a clear, sharp and fresh smell.
Do you find it difficult to buy pure eucalyptus oil online? All our ingredients come straight out of our farm which make pure and therapeutic grade.
This nilgiri oil uses range from skincare to aromatherapy.
Eucalyptus oil benefits for skin and hair:
- Eucalyptus essential oil improves thickness, shine, and overall health of the hair. Add 2-3 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil to your favorite shampoo or conditioner and use it.
- It can cure an itchy scalp when massaged into your scalp.
- One of the greatest benefits of eucalyptus essential oil is treating head lice. Add it to a carrier oil and massage it into your scalp.
- The most important benefits of eucalyptus oil for skin is that it makes it soft and supple.
For using eucalyptus essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
Eucalyptus Oil Has A Rich History And Has Been Used For Medicinal Purposes Since Centuries. In India, It Is Also Known As Nilgiri Oil. This Essential Oils Sharp, Fresh Scent Has The Ability To Clear Your Mind.
When Used As A Bath Oil It Relieves Stress And Sore Muscles. When Diffused, It Shields You Against Potential Diseases Due To It'S Strong Antibacterial And Anti-Inflammatory Properties. When Massaged Into Your Scalp It Gives You Thick, Lustrous Hair! When Inhaled It Can Relieve Nagging Headaches. It Also Acts As A Natural Insect Repellent Keeps Mosquitoes And Pests Away!
The Leaves Of Selected Eucalyptus Species Are Steam Distilled To Extract Eucalyptus Oil. It Has A Clear, Sharp And Fresh Smell.
Do You Find It Difficult To Buy Pure Eucalyptus Oil Online? All Our Ingredients Come Straight Out Of Our Farm Which Make Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
This Nilgiri Oil Uses Range From Skincare To Aromatherapy.
Eucalyptus Oil Benefits For Skin And Hair:
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil Improves Thickness, Shine, And Overall Health Of The Hair. Add 2-3 Drops Of Eucalyptus Essential Oil To Your Favorite Shampoo Or Conditioner And Use It.
- It Can Cure An Itchy Scalp When Massaged Into Your Scalp.
- One Of The Greatest Benefits Of Eucalyptus Essential Oil Is Treating Head Lice. Add It To A Carrier Oil And Massage It Into Your Scalp.
- The Most Important Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil For Skin Is That It Makes It Soft And Supple.
For Using Eucalyptus Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Eucalyptus Essential Oil|