Inatur Sesame Seed Oil
Sesame Seeds Were One Of The First Crops Processed For Oil As Well As One Of The Earliest Condiments And Was Acquired From The Seeds Of Sesamum Indicum Plant. Sesame Contains Vitamin E That Acts As An Excellent Antioxidant And Thus Is Useful As A Natural Sunscreen Lotion. Sesame Oil Acts As Both Moisturizer And Emollient For Body. To Prevent Dry Skin Problems, Some Drops Of Sesame Oil Added To The Bath Water Works Wonders. Another Benefit Is That It Slows Down Ageing Because Of Its Antioxidant Properties. It Also Detoxifies The Skin, Helps To Repair Damaged Skin Cells And Reduces Antibacterial Infections. Ideal For: All Skin Types. Directions To Use: The Easiest Way Of Applying This Oil Is After Taking A Hot Shower. Let The Skin Slightly Wet, Then Massage The Oil Into The Face And Full Body Skin. Leave For About 10 Minutes And Rub The Remaining Oil Completely. Pack Size: 200Ml
- Ingredients:- Sesame Seed Oil
- How to Use:- The easiest way of applying this oil is after taking a hot shower. Let the skin slightly wet, then massage the oil into the face and full body skin. Leave for about 10 minutes and rub the remaining oil completely.
- Skin Type:- All Skin Type
- Time To Ship:- 3 Days
- Shelf Life:- 6 M/o from Mfrg dt
|Product Name||Inatur Sesame Seed Oil|
|Ingredients||Sesame Seed Oil|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!