Ancient Living Neroli Essential Oil
- free shipping
- cash on delivery
- safe and secure
- 7 days return
This essential oil was popularized by the princess Nerola of Italy when she started using it to perfume her gloves and her bath. Since then this distinctive essence has been called Neroli. We bring to you this spicy and flowery smelling history which holds ability to drive away all your anxious feelings.
When diffused this oil invokes feelings of joy. When used as massage oil it improves blood circulation and keeps your skin healthy and supple. When used as a perfume it masks bad odors and keeps you smelling fresh! When used as bath oil it helps you feel calm, composed and relaxed.
It is obtained by the steam distillation of the flowers of the Bigarade orange tree. It smells sweet and orangey with spicy and bitter undertones to it.
All our ingredients are extracted out of our farm or from other sustainable organic farms thus making our essential oils pure and therapeutic grade.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
- Neroli oil can cure acne when applied to the affected area.
- Add of few drops of this oil to your moisturizer, cream or lotion and apply it in the night. You will have a supple, healthy and spot free skin to look at by the next morning.
- Use neroli oil as a perfume to smell fresh all day long! Dilute it in spray bottle of water and spritz it or dilute it using a carrier oil and apply it to the key areas.
- If you have cracked and dry feet then give your feet some love and massage them with this oil. Opt to keep them immersed in a tub of warm water for maximized effects. Add a few drops of this oil to a carrier oil to make your own neroli massage oil!
- Neroli oil is a natural cure for stretch marks. Apply it to your stretch marks before bedtime and witness its wonder.
- If you have split ends, hair fall, knits and lice, then, rub your scalp with a diluted version of neroli oil and massage.
NOTE:For using neroli essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
This Essential Oil Was Popularized By The Princess Nerola Of Italy When She Started Using It To Perfume Her Gloves And Her Bath. Since Then This Distinctive Essence Has Been Called Neroli. We Bring To You This Spicy And Flowery Smelling History Which Holds Ability To Drive Away All Your Anxious Feelings.
When Diffused This Oil Invokes Feelings Of Joy. When Used As Massage Oil It Improves Blood Circulation And Keeps Your Skin Healthy And Supple. When Used As A Perfume It Masks Bad Odors And Keeps You Smelling Fresh! When Used As Bath Oil It Helps You Feel Calm, Composed And Relaxed.
It Is Obtained By The Steam Distillation Of The Flowers Of The Bigarade Orange Tree. It Smells Sweet And Orangey With Spicy And Bitter Undertones To It.
All Our Ingredients Are Extracted Out Of Our Farm Or From Other Sustainable Organic Farms Thus Making Our Essential Oils Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Skin And Hair Benefits
- Neroli Oil Can Cure Acne When Applied To The Affected Area.
- Add Of Few Drops Of This Oil To Your Moisturizer, Cream Or Lotion And Apply It In The Night. You Will Have A Supple, Healthy And Spot Free Skin To Look At By The Next Morning.
- Use Neroli Oil As A Perfume To Smell Fresh All Day Long! Dilute It In Spray Bottle Of Water And Spritz It Or Dilute It Using A Carrier Oil And Apply It To The Key Areas.
- If You Have Cracked And Dry Feet Then Give Your Feet Some Love And Massage Them With This Oil. Opt To Keep Them Immersed In A Tub Of Warm Water For Maximized Effects. Add A Few Drops Of This Oil To A Carrier Oil To Make Your Own Neroli Massage Oil!
- Neroli Oil Is A Natural Cure For Stretch Marks. Apply It To Your Stretch Marks Before Bedtime And Witness Its Wonder.
- If You Have Split Ends, Hair Fall, Knits And Lice, Then, Rub Your Scalp With A Diluted Version Of Neroli Oil And Massage.
Note:For Using Neroli Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Neroli Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Neroli Essential Oil(Citrus aurantium)|