Ancient Living Orange Essential Oil
- free shipping
- cash on delivery
- safe and secure
- 7 days return
The moment this orangey whirlwind enters your life it'll win you over with it's sweet, citrusy fragrance.
When used this sweet orange essential oil can add a ray of energy to any place. It keeps everybody motivated! When massaged into your skin it can brighten and refresh your dull skin. When used as a bath oil it can destress your mind and get it actively working.
Orange essential oil benefits range from skincare to therapeutic benefits.
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS:
Orange essential oil for skin:
- One of the most important skin care benefits of orange is that it has a great oil control action. You can use it to reduce oil on your face by adding a few drops of this to water and spraying it all over your face. Or go ahead and add it your favorite skin care ingredients and make your own DIY toner.
- Add a few drops of this oil to your bubble bath and it leaves you feeling happy and energetic!
- You can use this oil to add some sunshine to your face. Orange essential oil for skin can brighten up your face when massaged. You can even add a few drops of this oil to a natural scent-free moisturizer and use it.
- The skin brightening and anti-inflammatory effects of orange essential oil help fade blemishes, acne scars, dark spots and more. Add a few drop of this to your homemade facial mask.
- Sweet orange essential oil is filled with antioxidants that fight premature aging. This benefit of orange for skin decreases wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
- If you fancy smelling like fresh oranges, then youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll love using this orange oil as a natural perfume. Add a few drops of this in a carrier oil and apply it onto your wrists, behind ears, hair ends, collar bones and other key areas.
Orange essential oil for hair
- It removes excess oils from your hair, which leaves it looking shiny and feeling soft. Add a few drops of it to your favorite shampoo or conditioner and you are good to go!
NOTE:To avail orange essential oil benefits for skin and hair, dilute it using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
The Moment This Orangey Whirlwind Enters Your Life It'Ll Win You Over With It'S Sweet, Citrusy Fragrance.
When Used This Sweet Orange Essential Oil Can Add A Ray Of Energy To Any Place. It Keeps Everybody Motivated! When Massaged Into Your Skin It Can Brighten And Refresh Your Dull Skin. When Used As A Bath Oil It Can Destress Your Mind And Get It Actively Working.
Orange Essential Oil Benefits Range From Skincare To Therapeutic Benefits.
Skin And Hair Benefits:
Orange Essential Oil For Skin:
- One Of The Most Important Skin Care Benefits Of Orange Is That It Has A Great Oil Control Action. You Can Use It To Reduce Oil On Your Face By Adding A Few Drops Of This To Water And Spraying It All Over Your Face. Or Go Ahead And Add It Your Favorite Skin Care Ingredients And Make Your Own Diy Toner.
- Add A Few Drops Of This Oil To Your Bubble Bath And It Leaves You Feeling Happy And Energetic!
- You Can Use This Oil To Add Some Sunshine To Your Face. Orange Essential Oil For Skin Can Brighten Up Your Face When Massaged. You Can Even Add A Few Drops Of This Oil To A Natural Scent-Free Moisturizer And Use It.
- The Skin Brightening And Anti-Inflammatory Effects Of Orange Essential Oil Help Fade Blemishes, Acne Scars, Dark Spots And More. Add A Few Drop Of This To Your Homemade Facial Mask.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil Is Filled With Antioxidants That Fight Premature Aging. This Benefit Of Orange For Skin Decreases Wrinkles And Improves Skin Elasticity.
- If You Fancy Smelling Like Fresh Oranges, Then YouÃ£Â¢Ã‚â€šÂ¬Ã‚â€žÂ¢Ll Love Using This Orange Oil As A Natural Perfume. Add A Few Drops Of This In A Carrier Oil And Apply It Onto Your Wrists, Behind Ears, Hair Ends, Collar Bones And Other Key Areas.
Orange Essential Oil For Hair
- It Removes Excess Oils From Your Hair, Which Leaves It Looking Shiny And Feeling Soft. Add A Few Drops Of It To Your Favorite Shampoo Or Conditioner And You Are Good To Go!
Note:To Avail Orange Essential Oil Benefits For Skin And Hair, Dilute It Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Orange Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Orange Essential Oil(Citrus sinensis)|