Return & Refund Policy
Our Return Policy
The products ( Fashion and accessories) as showcased on our website are for your visualization and the actual product may vary in colour by some counts . Still , if there is a case to return any merchandise , we also hope to make the process as easy and smooth as possible. To help us achieve this, we would ask you to take a moment to read the information provided below. Other than the Fashion products , Our Ayurvedic and Organic range of products shall not be returned or refunded once they are out of shipment from our warehouse.
- We shall do the Root cause Analysis for the reason of defect in the product delivered and once the RCA is in favour of the customer , Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment used while placing the order.
- Payment will be refunded back to the debit/ Credit card or the account from which the payment was made.
- Refunds/ Exchange will be processed as quickly as possible. However we aim to process the refunds anytime between 15 to 30 working days for the refunds to be made. In case of exchange, customer may chose only an item of higher value in exchange, any excess amount will be charged from the customer.
- Postage /Courier charges shall be applicable in case of exchange of merchandise . We do not undertake any guarantee of availability of all sizes and colors on exchanges.
- If after returning the partial order you are still eligible for free shipping then no Shipping charges will be deducted.
- If after returning the complete Order, in such a case shipping charges will be deducted from the Refund amount.
- In Case of Complete Order Return, 10% amount will be deducted as Order Processing & Payment Gateway other recurring Charges from the Total Order value (Excluding Shipping Amount).
- At any point of time the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.
- Customers need to write for Returns by filling the form as underbelow:
OR Write a letter with your Details:
- Order No :
- Name :
- Address :
- Contact Details :
- Reason of return/ Exchange :
- Clear instructions for refund or exchange :
Note: We hold no responsibility for any parcel received without any identification or clear instructions.
Enclose all the items you wish to return in their ORIGINAL CONDITION and safely packed in a packet, with our return address marked clearly on it.
- Management is unable to accept the responsibility for returned items, until received by our warehouse. Until then items remain customer’s responsibility.
- We strongly advise you to use registered, sign for post and retain the proof of postage and videos of merchandise while packing and final hand over of the delivery. Raw videos will be asked for while doing our RCA.
- We do not accept the responsibility for goods damaged in transit during their return to us.
Which postal service should I use to return the parcel?
Customers can look for a reliable and reasonably priced postage service. Management will not refund any postage charges while returning.
How much time do I have to return the items?
Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange within 7 working days of receipt. Please return the faulty goods with manufacturing defect only.
Which Items are not returnable or exchangeable?
- Returns would not be accepted for Design it Yourself (DIY) Products, Custom Made Orders Altered Items, Stitched Clothing as per your body measurements, Including Readymade Stitched Sarees or Sarees stitched with Custom Blouse.
- Products without their original packing and tags aren’t fit for Return or Exchange.
- Items once used, cannot be Returned or Exchanged.
- Products with perfumes or body odor are considered used and are not fit for return or exchange.
- Plus size dresses from size 50 onward are non Refundable/ Exchangable. We customize these sizes on order.
- Beauty and Ayurvedic products and Food products are not considered for return or refund.
Note: Any complaint with regards to damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products. We may ask for a digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- Please be careful when trying on clothing, items must be returned in their original condition. Original condition means that items must be unused and unworn, with no marks, scent or damage.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging with product tags/tickets attached.
- Majority of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. From time to time beading/ sequence may get displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care.
- Please ensure that the first wash is 'Dry Clean' only.
- Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned.
- More casual items should be washed separately in cold water and rinsed thoroughly.
- Please note that due to hand dyeing methods (where ever applied for )used the colors are not guaranteed.
- We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
NOTE: It may not be possible to give full instructions on each garment therefore the above is a guideline of washing, if in doubt Dry Clean
Should you have any queries with any of the information provided on this page or are experiencing any problems in returning goods to us, please feel free to call us on:Or send us an Email on contactus@Eanythingindian.com
We would be very happy to help.