Ancient Living Rosemary Essential Oil
- free shipping
- cash on delivery
- safe and secure
- 7 days return
The ancient Greeks believed that garlands of rosemary would improve memory and concentration. Rosemary essential oils clear, refreshing aroma can prevent negativity and uplift your mood.
Rosemary essential oil benefits are a plethora. When diffused this oil improves concentration. It keeps you away from potential diseases due its antimicrobial properties. When used as perfume it keeps you smelling fresh and minty all day long! When used as massage oil itimproves blood circulation and gives you an even skin tone. When used as bath oil it helps you unwind and refreshes your mind. When diluted with warm water its acts as an antibacterial mouthwash. It gets rids of bad breath and maintains your oral hygiene.
Rosemary oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation. It has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell.
All our ingredients come straight out of our farm or are extracted from other sustainable farms. Hence, they are pure and therapeutic grade.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL FOR FACE
- It helps improve your skin tone and complexion. Add a few drops to your homemade facial toner.
- It helps in lower cellulite formation, as well as in removing existing cellulite. Massage your skin with it regularly.
- Rosemary oil works best to fade stretch marks and any blemishes or spots you may have on your skin. Massage the scarred area with this oil.
- Rosemary essential oil for face is a great way to get rid of acne. The natural astringent found in this oil can give you much-needed relief from acne.
- This can be used as a natural deodorant. Dilute it using a carrier oil and apply it to the key areas. This will leave you smelling minty and fresh.
ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL FOR HAIR
- It can get rid of dandruff. Add a few drops of rosemary oil to your shampoo and notice the change yourself.
- Massage your hair with it twice a week.
NOTE:For using rosemary essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
The Ancient Greeks Believed That Garlands Of Rosemary Would Improve Memory And Concentration. Rosemary Essential Oils Clear, Refreshing Aroma Can Prevent Negativity And Uplift Your Mood.
Rosemary Essential Oil Benefits Are A Plethora. When Diffused This Oil Improves Concentration. It Keeps You Away From Potential Diseases Due Its Antimicrobial Properties. When Used As Perfume It Keeps You Smelling Fresh And Minty All Day Long! When Used As Massage Oil Itimproves Blood Circulation And Gives You An Even Skin Tone. When Used As Bath Oil It Helps You Unwind And Refreshes Your Mind. When Diluted With Warm Water Its Acts As An Antibacterial Mouthwash. It Gets Rids Of Bad Breath And Maintains Your Oral Hygiene.
Rosemary Oil Is Extracted From The Fresh Flowering Tops By Steam Distillation. It Has A Clear, Powerful Refreshing Herbal Smell.
All Our Ingredients Come Straight Out Of Our Farm Or Are Extracted From Other Sustainable Farms. Hence, They Are Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Rosemary Essential Oil For Face
- It Helps Improve Your Skin Tone And Complexion. Add A Few Drops To Your Homemade Facial Toner.
- It Helps In Lower Cellulite Formation, As Well As In Removing Existing Cellulite. Massage Your Skin With It Regularly.
- Rosemary Oil Works Best To Fade Stretch Marks And Any Blemishes Or Spots You May Have On Your Skin. Massage The Scarred Area With This Oil.
- Rosemary Essential Oil For Face Is A Great Way To Get Rid Of Acne. The Natural Astringent Found In This Oil Can Give You Much-Needed Relief From Acne.
- This Can Be Used As A Natural Deodorant. Dilute It Using A Carrier Oil And Apply It To The Key Areas. This Will Leave You Smelling Minty And Fresh.
Rosemary Essential Oil For Hair
- It Can Get Rid Of Dandruff. Add A Few Drops Of Rosemary Oil To Your Shampoo And Notice The Change Yourself.
- Massage Your Hair With It Twice A Week.
Note:For Using Rosemary Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Rosemary Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure Rosemary Essential Oil(Rosemarinus officinalis)|
- FREE SHIPPING - on 1st Order : use code 'FREESHIP'. For register users only
- Offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of Rs.2500/- or more. No code required. For all users.