Ancient Living Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
The sweet, exotic aroma of this essential oil has been a romantic favorite for centuries. Its aphrodisiac properties can bring out the suppressed sensuous side of you when diffused. It has the ability to calm and heal your heart as well.
When used as massage oil it can you give you glowing, hydrated skin. Ylang Ylang massage oil can improve your blood circulation, too. When used as bath oil its beautiful sweet scent lingers and keeps you refreshed. It also alleviates fatigue and relieves sore muscles. When used as a perfume it masks bad odors and leaves you smelling wonderful. Add it to carrier oil to make your own ylang ylang perfume!
Ylang Ylang oil
Ylang Ylang essential oil is produced by steam distillation of its flowers.
All our ingredients are extracted straight out of our farm or other sustainable farms thus making them pure and therapeutic grade.
Ylang Ylang uses are a multitude:
SKIN AND HAIR BENEFITS
Its skin and hair benefits date back to the Victorian era where it was used as a natural hair growth treatment.
- Very naturally, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is an effective natural treatment to reduce hair fall caused by stress. It stimulates hair growth when massaged into the scalp.
- For people with dry hair, this oil can be used as a natural conditioning agent. It increases the production of sebum, which keeps the hair healthy and conditioned. Add a few drops of it in your conditioner.
- You can rely on ylang-ylang essential oil for beautiful and glowing skin. It retains moisture and balances the oils that keep you young, smooth, refreshed, and hydrated. Add a few drop of this oil in a homemade facial toner.
- The anti-ageing effects of this oil fight off free radicals which are responsible for premature ageing, fine lines & wrinkles.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil can be used as a hair perfume or a natural deodorant. Add of few drops of this oil in a spritz bottle full of water to make your own ylang ylang perfume! It has a long-lasting fragrance that remains on your body for long.
- Ylang ylang oil has an intense fragrance that's perfect to use as a luxurious bath oil. You only need to add just a few drops to your bath water to achieve a nice scent that will linger on your skin.
- You can use the oil in an aromatherapy steam facial to refresh your skin.
NOTE:For using ylang ylang essential oil for skin and hair, dilute it by using a carrier oil (cold pressed almond oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil). A few drops will be sufficient to massage it into your skin. Whereas for hair, use it as per the need or requirement.
The Sweet, Exotic Aroma Of This Essential Oil Has Been A Romantic Favorite For Centuries. Its Aphrodisiac Properties Can Bring Out The Suppressed Sensuous Side Of You When Diffused. It Has The Ability To Calm And Heal Your Heart As Well.
When Used As Massage Oil It Can You Give You Glowing, Hydrated Skin. Ylang Ylang Massage Oil Can Improve Your Blood Circulation, Too. When Used As Bath Oil Its Beautiful Sweet Scent Lingers And Keeps You Refreshed. It Also Alleviates Fatigue And Relieves Sore Muscles. When Used As A Perfume It Masks Bad Odors And Leaves You Smelling Wonderful. Add It To Carrier Oil To Make Your Own Ylang Ylang Perfume!
Ylang Ylang Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Is Produced By Steam Distillation Of Its Flowers.
All Our Ingredients Are Extracted Straight Out Of Our Farm Or Other Sustainable Farms Thus Making Them Pure And Therapeutic Grade.
Ylang Ylang Uses Are A Multitude:
Skin And Hair Benefits
Its Skin And Hair Benefits Date Back To The Victorian Era Where It Was Used As A Natural Hair Growth Treatment.
- Very Naturally, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Is An Effective Natural Treatment To Reduce Hair Fall Caused By Stress. It Stimulates Hair Growth When Massaged Into The Scalp.
- For People With Dry Hair, This Oil Can Be Used As A Natural Conditioning Agent. It Increases The Production Of Sebum, Which Keeps The Hair Healthy And Conditioned. Add A Few Drops Of It In Your Conditioner.
- You Can Rely On Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil For Beautiful And Glowing Skin. It Retains Moisture And Balances The Oils That Keep You Young, Smooth, Refreshed, And Hydrated. Add A Few Drop Of This Oil In A Homemade Facial Toner.
- The Anti-Ageing Effects Of This Oil Fight Off Free Radicals Which Are Responsible For Premature Ageing, Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Can Be Used As A Hair Perfume Or A Natural Deodorant. Add Of Few Drops Of This Oil In A Spritz Bottle Full Of Water To Make Your Own Ylang Ylang Perfume! It Has A Long-Lasting Fragrance That Remains On Your Body For Long.
- Ylang Ylang Oil Has An Intense Fragrance That'S Perfect To Use As A Luxurious Bath Oil. You Only Need To Add Just A Few Drops To Your Bath Water To Achieve A Nice Scent That Will Linger On Your Skin.
- You Can Use The Oil In An Aromatherapy Steam Facial To Refresh Your Skin.
Note:For Using Ylang Ylang Essential Oil For Skin And Hair, Dilute It By Using A Carrier Oil (Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grape Seed Oil). A Few Drops Will Be Sufficient To Massage It Into Your Skin. Whereas For Hair, Use It As Per The Need Or Requirement.
|Product Name||Ancient Living Ylang Ylang Essential Oil|
|Ingredients||Pure ylang ylang essential oil(Cananga odorata)|
- Offering FREE SHIPPING for orders of $100 or more!